New Features in the latest release.
- Version 1.14 adds scrolling to the HTML export for projector users
Version 1.13 is a bugfix release. Version 1.12 was broken due to a build error.
Version 1.12 provides many minor features updates (November 23, 2004)
- Minor tweaks so program runs better under Java 8 on OS X
- Fix bug in diff function, don't fail when input is empty
- Accept commas in numeric values when computing values
- Disallow duplicate email address entry
- Tweak sizing of withdraw/return players
- Fix slash-bug in names when publishing data
Version 1.11 was a minor bugfix release
Version 1.10 is a minor bugfix release (July 7, 2014)
- Fix the withdraw and return dialog box displays.
- Various website fixes.
Version 1.09 is a major feature release (June 29, 2014)
- Warscore now works interactively with Warcore.net. You can publish results to the website. Please register if you wish to take advantage of this feature. (feature)
- The program traps circular references in formulas (bugfix).
- There is a 'diff' function for column types available in configuration. It will subtract any number of values. (feature).
Version 1.08 is a minor feature release (Mar 8, 2014)
- Added tie breakers to the place determination. See
Determine the Winnersection on the help page for more info (feature).
- Added better documentation for publishing the player's
place in final results. Also documented in
Determine the Winnersection of the help page (docs).
- Provide a confirmation dialog for selecting matchups that informs you of what round you're about to do matchups to help prevent rematching a previous round (feature).
- Fixed a bug in the Dreadball template tiebreakers (bugfix).
Version 1.07 is a minor bugfix and feature release (Jan 12, 2014)
- Added opponents-sum function for strength of schedule. See help section for more info (feature).
- When copying data, don't copy extra blank cell at end (bugfix).
- When a player name is started editing, but not changed don't report an error (bugfix).
Version 1.06 is a minor bugfix and feature release. (July 4, 2013)
- Tiebreaker criteria has returned as an option.
- When pasting data with blanks, values would be shifted left or up.
- Fixed a bug in the code that prevent Warscore from launching on the Mac after recent Java update.
Version 1.04 is a bugfix release. The radio buttons in the did not deselect when you selected a new one in 1.03
- Fix radio button behavior in Publish dialog
Version 1.03 adds easier configuration for export and a way to explicitly specify configure overall and individual game winners. Additionally, it fixes several small bugs.
- Add configurable publish dialog for easy sharing of results.
- Add 'Place' field to primary configuration screen that is used to determine first place, second place, etc... This field will be used by the 'Place' field in the publish dialog.
- Add 'Winner' field to round configurationt that is used to determine who won individual games.
- Various minor bugfixes.
Version 1.01 adds some internal changes to the program to better support offline analysis and many user interface improvments.
- Remove secondary criteria in match dialog
- Add view-only fields to match dialog
- Enable copy/cut/paste in main data table
- Click column headers to sort (main table, stats table, match dialog)
- Add filter to player data panel
- Add version check - Warscore will check the website for updates